Animal Droppings/Feces Removal
When animal or wildlife droppings are found in the home, chances are you've got a nuisance animal problem and need a professional to remove the droppings. Most commonly, people find animal droppings in:
- Kitchen cabinets
If animal droppings have been found in any area of your home, it's in your best interest to contact a professional at Critter Control of Ann Arbor.
Our trained professional will perform a full property inspection of the structure. Critter Control of Ann Arbor specializes in safe, professional, and secure removal of animal droppings from any space in your home.
Let our attic restoration professionals replace that soiled or ineffective insulation. We have the equipment necessary to remove damaged and contaminated insulation and replace it with new.
Our specialists can also prepare quotes for most major insurance companies and get your attic back in shape in no time. A properly insulated attic will pay for itself in energy savings, so be sure to ask about any available energy tax credits.
Call today for more information.
Attic/Soffit/Louvre Vent Screen Guards
From attic fan vent guards and roof vent guards to gable vent closures and soffit vent repairs, Critter Control can do it all. Call today.
Bees, Wasps, Hornets
There are a wide variety of stinging insects — some are dangerous and some are beneficial. Critter Control of Ann Arbor can handle them all!
- Africanized "killer" bees look so much like regular honey bees that the only way to tell the two apart is by measuring their bodies. Africanized bees have different wing measurements than honey bees.
- Bumblebees are beneficial insects because they pollinate crops and plants.
- Carpenter bees look like typical bumblebees but often lack yellow stripes. They are solitary bees.
- Cicada killers are not aggressive but they can sting. Their size usually scares people. Their activity is most visible in the spring of the year after the larvae develop and emerge from the nest. They can be found in gardens feeding on pollen.
- Honey bees are social insects found all over the world. They are an extremely beneficial insect because of their role in pollination. Honey bees pollinate more than 100 crops in the United States. Honey bee hive removal can be very complicated if they have built inside the walls.
- Hornets and wasps are feared by many for good reason. People die every year as a result of being stung and having a severe allergic reaction. Wasps and hornets can be very aggressive. They live in colonies and are generally brightly colored, fairly large insects. One wasp can sting several times in an attack. It is important to avoid them and to be able to identify which one you may have. They can nest in the ground, in trees and tree holes, and on the inside or outside of buildings.
- Mud daubers are solitary wasps making a variety of different type nests. They use mud to make nests and supply food, usually spiders, to the developing larvae.
- Yellow jackets are generally black and yellow in color and 1 1/2 inches long. Their nests may become very large with hundreds, even thousands, of individuals living in holes in the ground, walls, etc..
Carcass/Dead Animal Removal
Dead animals leave a horrendous smell, and the carcass can lead to health hazards, insect infestations, stains, and lingering odors. After removing the dead animal(s), Critter Control has special deodorizers, neutralizers and air purifiers to help with the smell.
Call today for more information about solving all of your animal problems.
Caulk & Sealing
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) serves to prevent pests by sealing all cracks and crevices with the appropriate materials, which also helps save energy. Our experts inspect and monitor for pests in order to identify problem areas and prevent small pest infestations from becoming large ones.
Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor today for more information on preventing pest entry and damage with our proven caulk and sealing services.
Chimney Cap and Screen Installation
Critter Control offers a wide range of animal prevention products and services, including the installation of chimney caps and screening. After the removal of unwanted animals, we repair damage and implement state-of-the-art prevention techniques. Installing vents, chimney caps/screens, and closing entry holes reduces the opportunity for future conflicts with other unwanted nuisance animals.
Call 1.800.CRITTER today for more information on solving all your animal problems.
Your animal is gone, but what about the droppings left behind? There may be damage to your pipes or insulation that can lead to odors, water leaks, or loss of energy. Critter Control of Ann Arbor will provide crawlspace clean-up services to identify, repair and remove any wildlife messes or damage left behind.
Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor today for information on solving your animal related problems and damage.
Critter Control is a full-service company. When we come to your home, we’ll inspect your property inside and out and top to bottom, using our copyrighted AEW (Animal Entry Worksheet), so we can identify all potential problem areas and offer you safe and cost-effective solutions.
Call today for more information on solving your animal related problems and damage.
Animals can leave lingering odors in your home. After removing the animal(s), Critter Control has special odor control solutions, including deodorizers, neutralizers and air purifiers that help make the smell go away.
Call today for more information on solving all your animal problems.
T.A.P. Pest Control Installation
T.A.P. is a revolutionary green insulation for new and existing homes & buildings made from recycled paper that incorporates a borate-based pest control into the product. Not only does T.A.P. outperform traditional insulation in nearly every category, but it also controls pests such as ants, termites, and cockroaches!
Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor today for all your pest prevention and insulation needs.