Rodent Problems in Ann Arbor
Are you finding rodent droppings in your Ann Arbor home? If so, then you may have a rodent problem!
- In addition to spreading diseases to both humans and household pets, rodents can also cause serious property damage, despite their tiny size.
- If rodents get into stored food, any contact with the food will instantly contaminate it.
- Critter Control of Ann Arbor specializes in rodent control and removal to help you get rid of rodents in your home or business. A variety of lethal and non-lethal techniques, including exclusion, habitat modification, and trapping are available that may effectively control these pests.
Removing & Controlling Rodent Populations
At Critter Control, we specialize in several rodent control services, including:
- Rat removal and mouse control
- Rodent damage control
- Rodent management
- Rodent prevention
- Residential and commercial rodent control
Our certified wildlife specialists and wildlife control operators are trained with the most advanced rodent control techniques, ranging from rodent control through trapping to rodent damage repair and rodent prevention.
We Are the Rodent Experts!
Whether you have a rodent control problem for a single pesky rodent or for a full-scale infestation, we have the expert rodent control services to help eliminate your rodent problems! Critter Control can install rodent traps and repair any points of entry to ensure that your rodent control problems won’t continue at your home or office.
Please contact Critter Control of Ann Arbor today if you have a rodent problem — we can provide professional rodent control services for your home.Request a Quote