Rodents in Ann Arbor
- Rats are unhygienic, and in addition to transmitting diseases to both humans and domestic pets, rodents can also be responsible for serious property damage.
- As soon as rodents get into food storage containers, they will render it inedible.
- Critter Control of Ann Arbor specializes in rodent control and removal to help you get rid of rodents in your home or business. A variety of lethal and non-lethal techniques, including exclusion, habitat modification, and trapping are available that may effectively control these pests.
The Wildlife Removal Process
At Critter Control, we specialize in several rodent control services, including:
- Rodent removal (mice, rats and more)
- Rodent extermination
- Rodent damage control
- Rodent management
- Rodent prevention
- Residential and commercial rodent control
Our certified wildlife specialists and wildlife control operators are trained with the most advanced rodent control techniques, ranging from rodent control through trapping to rodent damage repair and rodent prevention.
Trust the Rodent Removal Experts
Whether you have a rodent control problem for a single pesky rodent or for a full-scale infestation, we have the expert rodent control services to help eliminate your rodent problems! Critter Control of Ann Arbor can install rodent traps and repair any entry points to make sure your rodent control problems won’t continue at your home or office.
Please contact Critter Control of Ann Arbor today if you have a rodent problem—we can provide professional rodent control services for your home. Reach us for an estimate using the link below.Request a Quote