Rodents in Ann Arbor
- Rats are unhygienic, and they can transmit diseases to humans and domestic pets. Despite their small size, rodents can also be responsible for serious property damage.
- As soon as rodents get into food storage containers, they will render it inedible to humans.
- Critter Control of Ann Arbor is experienced in rodent removal, control, and rodent-proofing to get and keep rodents out of your Ann Arbor home. Using a combination of lethal and non-lethal methods, we are confident that our rodent control plan for your home will be successful.
How Do You Get Rid of Rodents?
At Critter Control of Ann Arbor, our team offers the following services, including:
- Rodent removal (mice, rats, and more)
- Rodent extermination
- Rodent damage control
- Rodent management
What Kind of Rodents Are There in Ann Arbor?
Common Ann Arbor rodents include:
- Norway rats: Typically gray or brown, Norway rats can reach nearly 15 inches long including their tail, which is about half that. Norway rats are the most common type of rodent worldwide, and the most common home invaders. They're strong chewers and have even been known to chew through metal!
- Roof rat: Largely black in color.
Trust the Rodent Removal Experts
Regardless of the size of your rodent control issue, our expert rodent control services will help resolve your rodent problem! Critter Control of Ann Arbor can install rodent traps and repair any entry points to make sure any rodent problems at your home or office are solved.
Please contact Critter Control of Ann Arbor today if you have a rodent problem—we can provide professional rodent control services for your home. Reach us for an estimate using the link below.Request a Quote