Moles in Ann Arbor
- Moles can present a huge headache for homeowners and business owners who spend lots of money keeping their landscapes looking nice.
- Mole damage in the yard is not only aesthetically displeasing, but it can be dangerous if someone steps in it and twists an ankle.
- Since they tunnel so close to ground surfaces, moles often leave behind unsightly mounds of upturned dirt and kill grass and other plants when they burrow into the ground.
- Moles' underground systems offer protection from predators, a safe place to raise young and to overwinter in regions with cold weather.
Controlling Mole Populations
- The average homeowner and/or property owner does not usually have the time to monitor traps, so specialized services should be enlisted to address and resolve mole infestations and fix mole damage in the yard.
- Flooding molehills is a method of mole removal that is sometimes effective in the springtime. However, adult moles are usually able to flee and later re-inhabit the area.
Mole Trapping & Mole Extermination
Moles can be tricky to trap and mole populations can be difficult to control. Ann Arbor residents dealing with mole infestations should call Critter Control of Ann Arbor, as we employ experienced mole removal technicians who specialize in effective and speedy mole removal! Our technicians will utilize their expertise to fix mole problems quickly and effectively.
We can help you get rid of mole problems and repair mole damages to your lawn. Call our Ann Arbor office today or request an estimate below!Request a Quote