Moles in Your Ann Arbor Yard?
- Moles can present a huge headache for homeowners and business owners who spend lots of money keeping their landscapes looking nice.
- Mole damage in the yard is not only aesthetically displeasing, but it can be dangerous if someone steps in it and twists an ankle.
- Because the top of mole surface tunnels are so close to the surface of your yard, the hills of dirt are unpleasant to look at and can damage the plants and grass.
- Moles' underground systems offer protection from predators, a safe place to raise young and to overwinter in regions with cold weather.
Getting Rid of Ground Moles
- The average homeowner and/or property owner does not usually have the expertise or time to keep an eye on mole traps, so specialized services should be enlisted to address and resolve mole infestations and fix mole damage in the yard.
- Flooding molehills is a method of mole removal that is sometimes effective in the springtime. However, adult moles are usually able to flee and later re-inhabit the area.
Mole Trapping & Mole Extermination
Moles can be tricky to trap and mole populations can be difficult to control by yourself. Ann Arbor residents who suspect they have moles in their yard should call Critter Control of Ann Arbor! Our mole removal technicians specialize in effective and fast mole removal from yards.
We can help you get rid of mole problems and repair mole damages to your lawn. Call our Ann Arbor office today or request an estimate below!Request a Quote