Professional Bat Control
A major benefit of bat control for Ann Arbor homeowners is protection against the diseases they can transfer to humans and pets. Some common issues presented by bats include:
- Bats can create a number of problems for homeowners in Ann Arbor.
- The amount of droppings they can accumulate creates terrible odors and can pose a health threat to humans.
- Bats can wiggle their way into homes through holes as small as a dime (6mm).
- Especially in the summer, bats (especially baby bats) can get into homes accidentally by flying through open windows or doors.
- Bat droppings, or guano, is considered in certain places to be effective fertilizer, but the generally held belief is that it is extremely hazardous to human health. The fungal spores it contains can cause a respiratory disease known as histoplasmosis.
Ann Arbor Bat Removal Services
Control and Safety
- Although they are notorious for carrying rabies, less than 1/2% of bats actually carry the virus. Regardless, handling bats is not recommended without experience and protective equipment.
- In order to keep colonies of bats out of your attics, proper precautions should be taken to cover or seal all vents, holes, chimneys, windows, and gaps leading inside homes.
- Fast bat control is of the essence when you have bats in your home, so contact the professionals!
Bat Trapping and Removal
Since bats have the ability to carry diseases, homeowners should never approach them. Bats also bite and scratch when they feel threatened and can easily injure humans, so please do not attempt DIY bat removal to get rid of the bat. Critter Control of Ann Arbor is a professional bat removal company that has extensive experience in handling bat problems.
We know the best ways to get rid of bats in your home and the most effective bat exclusion services. Call our professional technicians for effective bat control and bat removal near you!
Critter Control of Ann Arbor Service Area
Ann Arbor, Brighton, Chelsea, Dexter, Howell, Jackson, Milford, Saline, South Lyon, Whitmore Lake, Ypsilanti, Oakland, Washtenaw, Livingston