have wildlife animals damaged your home?
- Critter Control of Ann Arbor specializes in not only removing wild animals, but repairing any damage they've caused.
- Damage from wild animals can occur very quickly once they are inside a home.
- Sometimes, the damages may go unnoticed or cause problems in the future.
- Do you suspect that you might have an animal problem? Don't wait any longer! Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor today.
Residential Wildlife Damage
How bad your wildlife damage is depends heavily on which animal was in your home and how long they remained there. Critter Control of Ann Arbor will inspect your home and create a plan to prevent further issues from occurring.
Indoor Damage from Wildlife
Squirrels, raccoons, and mice are commonly found in Ann Arbor. The damage they can cause inside your home could become dangerous if not repaired. Here are a few potential wildlife damages commonly found inside the home:
- Chewed electrical wires
- Soiled insulation
- Damaged air ducts
If you notice any of these problems inside your home, don't hesitate. Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor!
Outdoor Damage from Wildlife
Wildlife damages outside can be just as destructive as indoor damages. Moles, voles, raccoons, and skunks can terrorize your yard and garden. The damage can be unsightly and often becomes costly to repair. Here are a few examples of wildlife damage you may find outside your home:
- Aesthetic issues in your yard
- Damage to gardens
- Damage to the home's foundation
If you see any of these problems occurring, please contact Critter Control of Ann Arbor.