Residential Wildlife Solutions in Ann Arbor
Critter Control of Ann Arbor is proud to offer the best wildlife control services for the residents of Ann Arbor.
We get rid of animals in your home with professional wildlife trapping and removal, damage repairs, and prevention. If you suspect raccoons in your attic or bats in your chimney, our wildlife specialists will provide excellent service at an affordable price. Are you wondering how to remove unwanted animals from your home and make sure they don't return? Call us today and schedule your appointment. 734.333.7349
Call Today for Professional Wildlife Management!
The team at Critter Control of Ann Arbor are wildlife control experts. We are among the industry leaders in the wildlife service industry. Our approach is well-received by our customers and proven. We will work closely with you, the customer, to maintain an open flow of communication throughout the whole process.
The skilled wildlife technicians at Critter Control of Ann Arbor use humane wildlife control methods that will keep you and the wildlife safe. Each wildlife control situation is different, but we are proud to be knowledgeable on each particular species' behavior and any laws or regulations regarding the laws related to them. We are serious about wildlife removal. You can rest assured knowing your problem will be taken care of promptly and professionally.
Some of the services we commonly offer to Ann Arbor residents include:
- Animal feces removal
- Attic restoration
- Attic, soffit, and louver vent screen guard installation and repair
- Dead animal removal
- Caulking and sealing
- Chimney cap and screen installation
- Crawlspace clean up
- Odor control
- Full inspections
Common Ann Arbor Pests
Raccoons – Raccoons are common in this part of Michigan and are potential threats to your property. They are typically found digging through your trash or taking shelter in your attic or chimney.
Squirrels - One of the most nuisance pests in Ann Arbor is the squirrel. This cute yet pesky animal is known for living in people’s attics and chewing on wood and/or wires.
Bats – Bats are convenient by the fact they eat lots of insects, however, they are known for roosting in attics and causing severe structural damage with their guano (bat droppings). In addition, these dropping can cause illnesses.
Rats – Rats are a dirty pest that can be quite nauseating. These animals are typically found in attics or walls and usually live in communities of other rats.
Opossum – This animal is widely known for playing dead. However, this animal is also known for stealing pet food and living under porches, while typically being found at night.
- Moles - Moles are known for creating tunnels in your yard and disrupting your garden. They take your manicured lawn from beautiful to bumpy!
Humane Wildlife Control
Critter Control of Ann Arbor is proud to offer CritterSafe. This system is our exclusive way to protect wild animals while removing them from your Ann Arbor property.
Depending on the animal and situation, some of the practices we use include:
- No-trap wildlife control
- Release on site
- Non-lethal animal control
- One-way animal doors
Critter Control of Ann Arbor is committed to keeping your home and family safe from unwanted critters, while protecting wildlife in the most humane way possible!
When the technicians from Critter Control of Ann Arbor come to inspect your Ann Arbor home, they will perform the following steps:
- Identify the problem: Our first step is to help identify if you have a wildlife problem, and if so, what that problem is. Sometimes, wildlife around our Ann Arbor homes are not the problems we think they are! Once we have identified there is a wildlife problem, we will identify what animal is causing the damage.
- Assess the extent of the damage: Once we know what animal is causing the problem, we will evaluate your home for the extent of the damage they have caused. This includes what they have chewed, if they have left droppings, and if there is any health hazard to your family or pets.
- Take action: Taking humane wildlife control action means adjusting our behaviors before forcing change on wildlife. Humane wildlife exclusion and animal repellants, changing our habits such as how we store food, and habitat modification are all steps we take before forcing action on wildlife to ensure the most humane techniques. We will be sure that any wildlife control action we take solves the root cause of the issue to ensure the problem doesn't come back.
Human Trapping Procedures
When done professionally, trapping is an ethical and humane way to relocate wildlife of certain species. The experts at Critter Control of Ann Arbor know which trap to use for which animal, where to put them, how to bait them, and the process for checking and relocating the animal. It's not effective or legal to trap all animal species, which is why it's important to call for professional help.
Species we often trap as means of wildlife control include raccoons, opossums, and skunks.
Trapping Raccoons: Live trapping raccoons is the most common method we use to trap raccoons. This allows us to relocate them away from your Ann Arbor home. We also use one-way doors to remove raccoons from your attic.
Trapping Opossums: Cages, boxes, and foot traps are common methods we use to remove opossums from your home.
Trapping Skunks: We use cages and box traps to trap and remove skunks from your yard.
No matter what wildlife problem you suspect you have, the experts at Critter Control of Ann Arbor can help. Give us a call today for a free phone estimate. 734.333.7349