How to tell if you have an animal infestation
- So you're hearing scratching noises and thumping in your walls or above you in your ceilings — what now? There's a chance that you could have a squirrel infestation.
- There may be a nest of squirrels close by in a tree, or maybe you've noticed squirrels scampering on powerlines or across your roof.
- Night time noises will probably indicate a flying squirrel issue, but daytime activity is more likely to be tree or ground squirrel.
- Contacting a Critter Control technician should be your number one priority as the longer you allow squirrels in your home, the larger the colony gets, which could result in rodent droppings, chewed wires, holes in your house and other issues.
- Our professionals will search thoroughly for squirrel entry, so they know where to perform the exclusion, and then use a humane trap to capture the squirrels.
Contact our Ann Arbor office today if you suspect a squirrel invasion! Click here to read more information on squirrel control problems in Ann Arbor.
Too Many Bees?
Even though bees are crucial to our survival — they pollinate the Earth — we still do not want them in our residence! Most bees are not harmful if you stay away from their nest; however, they are territorial creatures, and will get protective if you invade their space. That is why calling a Critter Control professional is your best bet!
Bees are common in gardens, so if you're only noticing them there, you have nothing to worry about. However, if you find them in abundance around your property, you may have an infestation. Our technicians will arrive on site and get rid of the problem and provide future protection.
Call Critter Control of Ann Arbor today if you suspect a bee or wasp invasion!
Raccoons are some of the most adaptable animals on this Earth and can cause trouble on your property.
This may include rummaging through your trash, ruining crops and even killing small livestock or poultry! Signs of a raccoon property invasion include:
- Tracks (which look like small human tracks measuring about 3–4 inches long)
- A torn open garbage can or ripped garbage bags
- Sounds including low growls when fighting for any food
- Scratches on trees
If you have any suspicion of a raccoon invasion on your property, call us and Critter Control of Ann Arbor will send out a highly trained professional to safely capture it and provide future protection!
Bats are nocturnal animals, and will leave their roost at night to go feed. You may have a bat invasion if you have:
- Seen one in your attic
- Heard scratching (especially at dusk or dawn when the bat is coming or leaving its roost)
- Seen droppings in the attic or on your windowsills
Critter Control of Ann Arbor will send a trained professional to safely capture each bat and provide future protection against invasion again. If you suspect a bat invasion, call us today!
If You Suspect An Invasion
There are many other infestations that could occur, although these are the most common. Critter Control of Ann Arbor deals with a wide range of wildlife. Whether you need on-call only services, routine patrols or emergency wildlife control assistance, we can help.
Call our office if you suspect an invasion! 734.333.7349