Bird Contributions & REGULATIONS
A vital aspect of our Earth, birds contribute greatly to our overall enjoyment of nature. As predators, they feed on insects, rodents, worms, fish, and other common animals that may be considered pests to some.
Because of their importance and contributions, birds are protected by laws and regulations. Critter Control of Ann Arbor will work within the guidelines and educate clients on why each bird control program and method may be necessary.
Common Bird PestS
There are three common birds that are most often known as pests in urban areas. Pigeons, starlings, and house sparrows may create damages and messes that can create a hazardous work environment. Getting rid of birds like pigeons can be difficult. Avoid damages and harm to yourself or the birds by calling Critter Control of Ann Arbor.
Common bird situations include:
- Feeding on agricultural products
- Roosting or nesting around human habitations
- Destroying vegetation and contaminating foods
- Noise, droppings, odor and feathers
- Diseases or ectoparasites affecting humans, including histoplasmosis and cryptococcosis
- Unpleasant or hazardous working conditions
The best bird control approaches emphasize deterrents, exclusion or modification of buildings. Critter Control of Ann Arbor has a knowledgeable group of technicians that are experienced in bird-proofing and bird control methods for any nuisance bird situation. Call us today! 734.333.7349